what people say

Michelle Houde

I have had my beautiful wine glasses for years and they still look brand new. I bought several for friends and they love them as well. They are unique and look more amazing in person vs the photos. You will not be disappointed with Melanie's work of art!

Michelle Houde 4 months ago

Denise Bruffet

I recently received several of these glasses as a gift.  Looking for a great gift or better yet treat yourself...you deserve it!!
They are unique, personal & a beautiful piece of art.  I Love Mine!!

Denise Bruffett 4 months ago

Anna

After receiving Christmas ornaments made by Melanie as a wedding gift, I had to order more to give at Christmas to my friends and family. They are absolutely beautiful!! I highly recommend her pieces.

Anna 4 years ago

Laura and Bruce Gilmore

We received two of Melanie's glasses as a Christmas gift and OH WHAT JOY they have brought us!!! We love to tell people that we know the artist and everyone is amazed at the colors and workmanship. Thank you, Melanie, for these stunning glasses and for making the world more beautiful with your love of art and bold creativity!! We are forever in your fan club! Cheers!

Laura and Bruce Gilmore 4 years ago

Georgene Meyers

Melanie, your stemless wine glasses are beautiful! I ordered a set of four "fire at the cabin" at christmas time and I kept them for myself . Couldn't bring myself to give them away!
The way the blue, burgundy and yellow swirl together are perfect. Time to order some pretty pilsner glasses next!

Georgene Meyers 4 years ago  Reply

• By the way, I also have to comment on the way the glasses were so perfectly wrapped and packaged. Extra care to ship anywhere!!!

Georgene Meyers 4 years ago

Joan Jensema

I love how I can give Melanie a color scheme of a room of where I intend to use the glasses and with her amazing taste and talent she then creates them so they coordinate perfectly. She also can make them coordinate with dishes or china for the perfect tablescape! I also have given her a picture of friends and relatives rooms and you should see their faces when they open the gift and see how perfectly the glasses or bowls match their decor!

Joan Jensema 4 years ago

Kaylee Bruffet

Melanie's wine glasses are very unique, and well-made! I personally own a stemless glass that I love, and plan on gifting a few for upcoming birthdays. Highly recommend!

Kaylee Bruffett 4 years ago

Mary Hillstrom

Love my glasses from Studio320! I have owned many of them for years and use them regularly. Not only have they stood the test with durability, they are still as pretty as the day I purchased them. Beautiful glassware that make excellent gifts for yourself and others. Highly recommend Melanie's work!

Mary Hillstrom 4 years ago

Cheri

Thank you, Melanie! Once again, the gift of Studio320 glasses was a hit! And choosing the pilsners this time was definitely the was to go. The recipients reaction was "Wow! Those are some bad-ass glasses!". Beautiful and functional. We have another wedding coming up, so you'll be hearing from me for wine glasses again!

Cheri 4 years ago

Nesa Zimmerman

I received two stemless wine glasses, one blue-greenish and the other green. The green one is fresh and modern, while the blue one is very classy. I love them both! A very special and personal gift!

Nesa Zimmermann 4 years ago